Norwegian Sky?

dcj1993

We sailed the Sky this past February and loved it. I actually booked an inside cabin at the time they were giving free upgrades so we were given a porthole on deck 5. About two weeks before we sailed, I saw that the prices had dropped considerably, and called and asked for an upgrade. They upgraded us to a deck 10 mid-ship balcony for free!

The ship was very clean and beautiful, still with a lot of her original Hawaiian flair. The crew was amazing, very attentive and kind (some of you may have read my post right after we returned about our best friend having a sudden heart attack and dying the last night of the cruise). Until that night, the four of us had had the best cruise we ever took! The food was delicious, the drinks were heavy on the alcohol. We really enjoyed this cruise. The only negative about the ship was that the pool water was ice cold! There were very few people in the pool.

I think you'll love the Sky! If you go, have a drink to toast our friend, Elmer!

~Joanne

Have fun - be sure to writeOh my......thank you for letting me know. Kepp me posted tomorrow if you hear more when you go back when Lorry gets there and what they decide to do. I can't imagine an operation at her age but they may have to( (?) a review when you get bsck [emoji625][emoji267][emoji572]️[emoji623]