Margaritaville in MoBay

Monker2001

I have been hearing that it is not very family friendly. Has anyone else found this to be true? We will be traveling with teens, a 21yr old, a 9 yr old, a couple in their 40's and a dear grammy. ..In her hip 60's. Any advice would be appreciated.

I don't know....we were just there and there were about 10 kids playing on the water toys all afternoon. I don't think I'd take them there during the height of spring break, or late in the evening, but I think kids would really enjoy it! Lots to look at, kid friendly food (burgers, fries, nachos) and a huge waterslide into the ocean and the water toys!

The only reason it might be considered NOT kid friendly is because people tend to have a really good time there and can get a bit drunk. Nice thing is, if there are some rowdies, just move. It's a big place with lots of indoor and outdoor seating. The outdoor patio that overlooks the waterpark is great, with little lounge/living room sets that you could have for your family. I think it's a great place for multi generations. Kids can be in the water, or exploring the fun stuff on the three levels, and adults can sit on the patio and have some cocktails.

Edited by mrsfuzzmo