Red Lipstick

The clock is ticking now....11 days and counting...

Anyone is planning to wear a red lipstick? If so, which brand?

I would like to wear red, but I am not sure which one...My bouquet and my shoes are red.

I have an appt with an air brush make up. But she told me that i should bring my own lipstick so i can have for later and wasn't very kind to tell which one to buy...:(

Our bff/make-up artist worked with us to find lip color. We ended up narrowing it down to Mary Kay Fancy Nancy (which is very pink and feminine) and Mary Kay Red Passion (which is very red). I ended up using the pink one because it photographed better, but it is fun to wear the red one for special occasions.

Usually I don't wear red lipstick. But it is my wedding day and I really want to do something different! My worry it is about the kissing part...I don't want the lipstick all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Younique has some gorgeous colors. I just bought one for the wedding last week and it arrived over the weekend (I'm blanking on the name, but it is a red color). I chose red because I am an older bride and I'm not wearing white but instead my dress is ballet pink, and my girls are wearing wine...the red seemed to pull it all together, besides I NEVER wear red and it's fun to be able to. I practiced kissing my fiancé with it on over the weekend and it held up well without leaving red smears everywhere.

Usually I don't wear red lipstick. But it is my wedding day and I really want to do something different! My worry it is about the kissing part...I don't want the lipstick all over the place.

Have you thought about using a red lip stain? this way you get the lovely color and no lip marks. I plan to use Cover Girl Outlast All Day Lip color my favorite is Radiant Red

For the wedding, I used lipstick that my makeup artist had (I don't know what brand or color it was though). It was still a subtle color and not really bright though. I never wear lipstick and had no clue what color to use. She told me that using one with an orange tone was best for me to bring out the blue in my eyes. For our beach photo shoot, I took that advice and bought L'Oreal Paris Infallible LipColor in Henna. It had a color/gloss and then a seal coat. It looked good and stayed on all day without leaving lipstick marks all over. So, you may want to check that brand for a color you like.

NL1234,

How it was your wedding? Mine is right in the corner...getting nervous...

Are planning to share pics? Tks

It was amazing! I have started a review post, which I will try to continue and complete at least by end of weekend. I plan to include a lot of photos in the review.