Hope I didn't make a wrong decision

ksh66

I originally booked an inside cabin on the Empress deck across from the suites on the Triumph. Recently we decided to changed to an ocean view, cabin 2456. Has anyone had this cabin before? Did we make a mistake choosing it? Thanks in advance.

We LOVE this cabin! I have sailed on it 3 times, and on our next Triumph cruise 12-6, it was already booked, so we went next door to the starboard side & booked 2457. It is HUGE - lots of floor space. We had a meet & greet in it on one cruise & it held 5 couples comfortably (standing & sitting on the small sofa & chair). Love to watch the wake of the ship out of the window.

The downside - it is in the far aft of the ship, and you will hear noise & feel the vibration when we pull into port, but by that time, we are starting to get up & around to eat breakfast in the dining room (which is SO MUCH BETTER than the cattle car on the Lido deck). You can have a relaxing breakfast, go back to your cabin & get ready to go on shore. You will NOT be disappointed - SO much better than an inside cabin, no matter where it is located!

Calm seas, warm sun, good drinks & much fun hoped for your cruise!!!

Thanks so much! We chose it because of its size and unusual shape. I have no problem with it being in the back of the ship but I was worried about noise and vibration.

I have to admit I am just happy to be on the ship again!! :D