NCL Problems Logging In

staceycs

I've had problems for about a week on my kindle. It won't let me log in on that at all anymore.

On my PC , it's fine, or at least it was. Have to check now.

Updated to include that i just logged into NCL on my PC.

Edited by janpo

If you are getting a green bar that asks you to call NCL, it is likely a problem with NCL's website. It seems that those of us who have bundles (added hotel and/or transportation) cannot access our booking on the NCL website.

There is another thread on the board about this. I also posted on NCL's Facebook page about it.

A shot in the dark----

Are you using Chrome, perhaps? Earlier this year Chrome did an update and it kind of half-broke the NCL website. It works somewhat better now, but it continues to be a bit fussy and sometimes even just stalls out and gives up.

It's bad enough that I have to fire up *ugh* IE if I want to do anything on My NCL.

A shot in the dark----

Are you using Chrome, perhaps? Earlier this year Chrome did an update and it kind of half-broke the NCL website. It works somewhat better now, but it continues to be a bit fussy and sometimes even just stalls out and gives up.

It's bad enough that I have to fire up *ugh* IE if I want to do anything on My NCL.

That is because Chrome is a non-complaint browser. It does not adhere to the W3C code standards.

If you are getting a green bar that asks you to call NCL, it is likely a problem with NCL's website. It seems that those of us who have bundles (added hotel and/or transportation) cannot access our booking on the NCL website.

There is another thread on the board about this. I also posted on NCL's Facebook page about it.

A week later and I still can't access my booking :-(

Just logged in with no problem using Internet Explorer and also Chrome.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Do you have anything bundled (e.g., hotel), with your cruise?

I've had problems for about a week on my kindle. It won't let me log in on that at all anymore.

On my PC , it's fine, or at least it was. Have to check now.

Updated to include that i just logged into NCL on my PC.

I cannot log in on my Kindle but my husband can on his Dell Venue. Not sure what the problem is.

Do you have anything bundled (e.g., hotel), with your cruise?

No I do not have any bundles, just show reservations.

wasiii

That is because Chrome is a non-complaint browser. It does not adhere to the W3C code standards.

LOL. Wut?

Not that it matters anymore, but Chrome is indeed compliant.

Besides, Chrome is the worlds most popular browser. Why large corporations like NCL insist on coding their website only for IE is beyond me. If Microsoft would realize they aren't the browser champion anymore and stop thinking they can make up browser rules as they go along, then issues like this would not be as common as they are today.

Edited by rajones007

No I do not have any bundles, just show reservations.

wasiii

Website has started working this afternoon - so happy!!! The problem was affecting people with bundles, not related to browser issues.

Edited by RSFCruiser

• 8 months later...

My mother, son and I are booked on the Jewel sailing out of Houston. I booked the cruise last November when I received a promotion from NCL offering a package called "Bundle and Hotel".The package included one night hotel, transportation and a number of on board amenities such as meals, pictures, wine, strawberries etc. I printed my tickets yesterday and didn't see anything specific to the extra on board amenities. I called NCL and they said that is not what I booked even though my receipt clearly states Bundle and Hotel. I am hoping the operator I spoke with does not know what she is talking about and we will receive what we paid for once on board. Has anyone else had problems with the "Bundle and Hotel" package. We have been on ten cruises and not had any problems until now, I am really discouraged, I know what I booked.Any suggestions?