India

SparkleBee

• 2 weeks later...
thank you for your replies and especially THANK YOU for pointing me to the Azmara cruise. they have a 13-night itinerary which is about right! it's quite a bit more expensive that I would hope to spend, however I am still considering it for 2015 or 2016. add in the airfare and pre-cruise hotels and ouch...

you hit the nail on the head when you said you can't see it all, there is too much. I'm thinking maybe flying into New Delhi for a few days then getting to Mumbai somehow (is the train safe???) to pick up the cruise. I don't care if I miss the Taj Mahal... I'd trade that in order to pack in the Maldives and Sri Lanka in the same trip.

If anyone else has input I'd love it.

My only input is regarding Azamara. You will probably find that the extra $ is worth it. This is a GREAT cruise line. I highly recommend them!

Felicia

I truly hope to use them some other time but India will be via land. not a cruise.

I think that's a good idea, for this particular country. May I get you to email me and tell me the name of the tour company you chose? (if that's how you went). I'm looking into this myself and have it narrowed down to 2.

I can be reached at Osnab@comcast.net

Thanks.

Felicia