places to eat close to comfort suites north?

adbnva

If this is the Comfort Suites on Minola, I hope it is there are places within walking distance, depends what you want, we stayed there last August, we actually ordered pizza and salad in, there were 11 of us, they set up the breakfast area for us to eat, but there is a Mcdonalds and Subway across the road, there is also a IHOP within walking distance and a sports bar/restaruant within walking, they are one direction the other direction is a Perusian restaurant, We are going to try IHOP this August i think, there is also a liqour store within walking that we went to, the gas station across the road sells soda and snacks if you want any for the ship

the other direction is a Perusian restaurant,

when will you be there in aug? we will be aug 1. sports bar sounds good to me, but jay likes the Persian what ever that is. thanks ad

Are both of you talking about Peruvian Restaurants? Like from the country Peru.

Yes blue Heron, sorry about the spelling, I have read on trip advisor that it is very good, the Sports bar is also suppose to be good, you can google to find the name of it and pull up a menu, We are going to be there Aug 15th, remember to sign up for the shuttle to port when you check in, also go for breakfast early it gets real busy