Daughter staying in different cabin

I know this is probably a stupid question but I've met my share of even stupider check in agents so I'll ask anyway.

I've got my DD booked on with MIL (her grandmother) to avoid us paying for a 3rd and MIL paying single supplement. I don't need anything for her to check in with MIL do I?

More than likely she'll spend the nights with grandma anyway so I'm not concerned about crib placement etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, your baby is paying full fare to cruise as the 2nd in your MIL's cabin whereas she might be very discounted to be in yours as the 3rd. Depending on the sailing there might NOT be a single supplement so you might actually be over-paying.

I know this is probably a stupid question but I've met my share of even stupider check in agents so I'll ask anyway.

I've got my DD booked on with MIL (her grandmother) to avoid us paying for a 3rd and MIL paying single supplement. I don't need anything for her to check in with MIL do I?

More than likely she'll spend the nights with grandma anyway so I'm not concerned about crib placement etc.

I have booked my daughter with my Mother twice for the same reason. She was 14 and 15. On our upcoming cruise I booked my 5 year old with her. You will not have any problem, We book balcony cabins next to each other and have the divider opened. That way our little guy can go back and forth when ever he wants.

Well, your baby is paying full fare to cruise as the 2nd in your MIL's cabin whereas she might be very discounted to be in yours as the 3rd. Depending on the sailing there might NOT be a single supplement so you might actually be over-paying.

Ahh yes I checked into that too. There was a single supplement on this cruise so it was definitely cheaper to pay the full fare for her vs the single supplement + 3rd pax in our cabin. We took her on a 5 night with us on the Fascination and did as you suggested there as there wasn't a single supplement and it worked great! She was 7 months then and it was a blast.

I have booked my daughter with my Mother twice for the same reason. She was 14 and 15. On our upcoming cruise I booked my 5 year old with her. You will not have any problem, We book balcony cabins next to each other and have the divider opened. That way our little guy can go back and forth when ever he wants.

Yes we've booked balconies on the lido. I'm not yet sure about having the divider opened since it will (probably) block one of our windows. She'll only be 15 months at sailing so I don't foresee a lot of alone time for her out there any way ;)