Norwegian Sun kids cruise free to Alaska

nocgirl

Never been to Alaska, me and my kids father are looking into some really good pricing on this promo. May 25th 2015 2 adults 2 kids ages 10 and 6 for a total of $1554.00 inside room inclusive of all fees, port charges etc. so so reviews on the Sun and we are non smokers. Price is hard to pass up. Flying into Vancouver and out of Anchorage. Thoughts? Nice cruise for 1st timers? always wanted to go to Alaska.

You'll do well to book the sun as the cabins are a bit larger than the standard cabin on NCL.

The ship will be fine! There is a great kid's club on board. Right now it has a great observation lounge up on deck 12 with window walls at the front. Great place!!

This cruise has a great itinerary-visiting both Glacier Bay and Hubbard Glacier. You won't be sorry. I am booked with two friends for the same cruise. I have been several times and chose this specifically because of Hubbard Glacier-this was glacier visited on my first Alaska cruise and have always wanted a chance to go back. You may want to check airfares as you consider the cost-fares are extremely high for us coming from the midwest, at least right now.