Royal Princess Russian folk dancers in SPB

I have been looking for a recent answer to this question on the boards, but can't find it. Does anyone know if they bring folk dancers on board the Royal the first night in SPB, or if we are interested in that sort of thing, should we book an evening excursion (probably not with princess). Also, I am worried about being exhausted while doing the 2-day grand tour with SpB tours. Any advice you have would be great. Thanks.

Have done two Baltic cruises on Princess, one in 2010 and again last year. Both times they had wonderful Russian singers and dancers on board the first night. Check the Patters or ask at the pursers desk. Get back from your tour, have dinner and go to the show. Then go to bed early so you'll be ready for the next day :). The troupe did two shows so if you miss the first you can go to the second one.

<<<Karen>>>

I had this post on another thread and thought it would be of value:

Just got off the Royal Princess on July 6th...The folk dance show was the first night in St. Petersburg. Good show..don't miss!

There was a response to this that said the show would be on the TV the second day if you miss it the first night.

I'm looking forward to this show.

Ann