Bachlorette party

Not sure if this is the right place for this question or not-

We are going on a short bachlorette party trip in October. Some of the girls are wanting to decorate the bride and head out to the bars. Does anyone have any expereiences reguarding this? if there were little penis' on her veil do you think we would have any issues with her wearing it around the boat? and/or the bars and nightclubs.

We are going on a short bachlorette party trip in October. Some of the girls are wanting to decorate the bride and head out to the bars. Does anyone have any expereiences reguarding this? if there were little penis' on her veil do you think we would have any issues with her wearing it around the boat? and/or the bars and nightclubs.

While I have NOT been the a Bachelorette Party on a cruise the whole image made me laugh (in a good way)!!! Now I want one :). I Don't think you will have a lot of issues depending on what cruise line you plan. I would say have fun.

I don't think it would be an issue! We went on the Carnival Sensation for a bachelorette/bachelor party last June. We saw several other groups too. I wouldn't wear something like that to dinner - but if you are heading out the nightclub with other adults then by all means go have fun!

Could be a bit over the top but would imagine after 10pm when more seen as adult territory that should be ok

Just cover it over for walk to club in respect of others not clubbing

Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Forums