Adult Beverages Under the Stars on Oasis Class Ships

Hi All

My wife and I just got off a Celebrity Reflection Mediterranean cruise; her first cruise. We thoroughly enjoyed it and the wife is now sold on the concept of doing cruise vacations. For our next cruise we are considering a Caribbean itinerary for February 2015 or 2016 on RCL or Celebrity. The main reason that we would chose RCL is to sail on Oasis or Allure of the Seas. I've been fascinated with the Oasis class of ship and would like to sail on one at least once.

One of our favorite things about sailing on Reflection was sitting outside at the top of the ship at the Sunset Bar after dinner. We were not into the show or nightclub scenes rather we enjoyed the beautiful mediterranean evenings under the stars and the relatively quiet atmosphere. The bar typically stayed open until 1:00 am and had the World Cup games on and/or an occasional solo musician. It was our favorite spot on the ship and we met many great new friends.

Been scouring the RCL site and CC. RCL site isnt' real helpful. In researching the Oasis Ships I'm noticing that most of the pool bars close early. The dailies I have found so far aren't exactly clear on bar hours for specific bars. Are there any outdoor bars at the top of the ship that stay open after dark and relatively late? What about the Solarium bar, does it stay open late? That looks intriguing and could be what we are looking for, even though it's covered. Any information on adult beverages under the stars is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom