Carnival Photography Package Pricing & Photos..

Ok so I am getting married on Carnival Paradise from Tampa,FL June 13,2015 =) And have heard mixed reviews on photography packages.. can someone list the different pricing options & maybe even some photos-especially of this highly spoken of coffee table book! Also will they allow a guest taking photos during wedding as long as no tripod set up & not in way of carnival photographer?

Here's the pricelist we went off last year. Of course, it could've changed our might change before your wedding. We didn't purchase the coffee table book. We went for the premier package.

6883626928_146b9e6a0b_b.jpg

Carnival will allow guests to take pictures as long as they are not in the way. Our on tour there was a guest who was asked to stop taking pictures because he was in everyone's way.

6980700513_b31558f7a4_z.jpg

Here's the pricelist we went off last year. Of course, it could've changed our might change before your wedding. We didn't purchase the coffee table book. We went for the premier package.

6883626928_146b9e6a0b_b.jpg

Carnival will allow guests to take pictures as long as they are not in the way. Our on tour there was a guest who was asked to stop taking pictures because he was in everyone's way.

6980700513_b31558f7a4_z.jpg

OMG Thank you for sharing!!! This will help out so much with budgeting :D

Looks like the same price list they sent us at booking. When you get your list at booking put that in your wedding binder. Take it with you, then if they try to quote higher you can say no, absolutely not. Sometimes different photographers offer lower prices if you wait for them to tell you prices.

That is the price list on the website, but they offered a lot different pricing packages once I was there. They had printed hundreds of pictures already. There was about 600 I think total. Plus, they made a beautiful book with the pictures in for us, and two small books for our parents. We also got 4 canvases in our package. And then the cd's. I paid a ton...$3500 I think. But I got a ton of pics, and the photography was great. You can get as little or as much as you want to pay for!

Thank you for the price list! Also what a great picture, so they will allow a guest to stand by stage to take pictures? That's AWESOME!!!

Both of our parents were there, with cameras snapping away...they stayed out of the way though. Once we got back on the ship, my mom took her own pictures next to the photographer, but she made sure to stay out of the way and it was never a problem. There was one random guest on board that kept trying to take pics, but the photographer was very sweet, and kindly asked him to move for her shot. Good luck and congrats!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That's the same price list we had. They also had another unpublished price list for alternate packages and packages with the photo books.

With the help of our parents, we ended up getting the whole package. That included all printed photos (they print posed photos on 8x10 and all others on 5x7), (1) CD, (2) 20x30 canvases, (1) 24x36 metal print, and the photo books. There were two photo books, one with posed photos and one with ceremony & reception photos. The books really are great quality. The pages are more of a thick cardboard and lay flat when book is open. They also come in nice leather boxes, although I wish we could fit both books in one box. They have been great for showing off the wedding to people that couldn't attend. The books are hard to see quality from a photograph, but I've attached some photos of mine so you can get an idea of what they look like. In the first photo, I have the other book and the box underneath the book.

We also really like the metal print we received, so I'd recommend that if you get a good deal on it. Although you can order those (from Shutterfly or elsewhere) after the wedding also for $100-200. And if you get the images on CD, you can always print the larger specialty items like that later.

Our photographer didn't mind our guests taking photos at all. And my brother & sister-in-law were photographing everything. The photographer even gave my sister-in-law tips for photographing and suggested some better angles. They even stood side by side to take some pictures and we kept whichever one turned out best (my SIL got a great one of my niece photobombing that the photographer missed in her shot). My original plan was to have sister-in-law take photos also, so I wouldn't need to spend so much on Carnival's photos. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see SIL's photos before I went to view Carnival's photos. Although, I'm not sure it would have changed the outcome. They both took some really great pictures and I'm glad I have both. They both got different types of photos and got things that the other one missed. I just wish I could have that quality of a photo book that included Carnival's photos and my SIL's photos in one book.

IMG_5510.jpg.0af59e91ff68000a56921e5f18fb0369.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg.ae11a284592557f2367842c10376cf2d.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg.b446246d27df8b87ae6c9b7df3aff805.jpg

IMG_5515.jpg.f402f3a0eb55b3bfabda578c9d98d4f2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Yup. We used it to pay for most of our package (I think $700 in price drop OBC).

Yay! We just got a decent amount with a price drop, and I plan to get more with credit card points. That should take a chunk out of the photo bill.

Thanks for the good news :)