Disney Dream and a Five Year Old

Hawaii697

I'm looking forward to my first Disney cruise in October.

One of our stops is Nassau and while, I've been to Nassau tons of times with the adults, but what does one do with a 5 year old (and bonus her birthday is the day we're in Nassau), while in Nassau? Are the Zoo and the Atlantis Aquarium worth a visit?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I'm looking forward to my first Disney cruise in October.

One of our stops is Nassau and while, I've been to Nassau tons of times with the adults, but what does one do with a 5 year old (and bonus her birthday is the day we're in Nassau), while in Nassau? Are the Zoo and the Atlantis Aquarium worth a visit?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Atlantis aquarium seems very popular plus the straw market there. But an idea keep it light stay in the ship and enjoy the pools and Aquaduck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

• 2 weeks later...

We took our 5 year old on the Dream over July 4th weekend. Ive been to Atlantis before without kids and it it an awesome place, but since ours was a 3 day cruise we opted to stay on the ship and enjoy the Nemo's reef and the pools and stuff in Nassau. We got off for about a 1/2 hour to shop and so DH whose never been anywhere other than Canada could say he's been to the Bahamas. If youre on the 3 day make sure you have time to have fun on the ship!