Best option for family of four?

Is it better to book a suite or 2 adjoining rooms for a family of four? My girls are 10 and 7, so they are not that big.

I'm thinking that price wise, it's better to get two D2/D1 balcony rooms, but I'm not sure how big the suites are (We've only been on one cruise and we've been dying to go back).

Is it better to book a suite or 2 adjoining rooms for a family of four? My girls are 10 and 7, so they are not that big.

I'm thinking that price wise, it's better to get two D2/D1 balcony rooms, but I'm not sure how big the suites are (We've only been on one cruise and we've been dying to go back).

If the girls can fit comfortably in the same sofa bed, then you could consider a JS or GS. I'd look at the price compared to the two balcony staterooms.

Edited by clarea

We traveled on the Oasis when my kids were 2 & 7. We had connecting balcony rooms and really liked the extra room for naps, and the extra bathroom. We were even able to have the balconies opened to share. Although, one thing to keep in mind is that with suites you get double points, and some extra perks (except JR suites).

My sister and BIL have an 11 year old and 13 year old. They have always had two connecting staterooms. Sis thought about doing a family suite for Vision this summer but she really enjoys the two bathrooms with the connecting staterooms.