Royal Caribbean Visa question

Good morning to all of my fellow Royal Caribbean aficionados...

Looking to see what the consensus is on how much lead time is recommended when converting points to OBC?

We have a cruise booked on Sept 8th... what is the latest date we should convert points to credit? I have a large purchase made on the August statement and would like that credit to in my OBC for the cruise. Statement closes mid month in August..... is that cutting it too close?

Thanks

Looking to see what the consensus is on how much lead time is recommended when converting points to OBC?

We have a cruise booked on Sept 8th... what is the latest date we should convert points to credit? I have a large purchase made on the August statement and would like that credit to in my OBC for the cruise. Statement closes mid month in August..... is that cutting it too close?

Thanks

I typically redeem at least 2 weeks in advance, but I think the limit is 7 days.

Thanks

I was on a B2B and redeemed points on the ship with no problem. I believe the website says 7days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It does state online that you have to convert the points at least 5 days prior to sailing.

"Orders for Onboard Amenities and Onboard Credits accompanied by the associated Reward Redemption confirmation number will be accepted up to five (5) business days (not including weekends) prior to the cruise departure date."

I would call them and do the transaction over the phone if you wait that long. Good luck and have a great cruise!:D

Redeem online or call for further assistance

Call: 1-888-305-4626

Edited by CruiseDude_83
Added Phone Number