The best stingray encounter?

lukegr

I've heard a lot about different companies, and lots of them have different things to offer. Our family would like to know what you think is the best one out there. I'm not too deep into details yet, so I'm not even sure which companies offer the giant turtles and Hell. If you guys could give me some insight as to which company offers the best things, and if you have a website link, that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Just last week we went on the Capt. Marvin's Stingray/Coral Garden excursion followed by their land excursion of Turtle Farm/Hell/Tortoga Rum factory - excellent tour!! We brought our two sons (5 & 9) - turns out they were afraid to go in the water with the stingrays so the crew brought one close to the boat for them to see and touch. Also, at the Coral Gardens, one of the guys on the boat brought my younger son into the water to feed the fish. He had a great time & they really catered to my sons. The thing that was really nice about this excursion was that it was a much smaller group. Most boats pulling up for the stingray/coral gardens had at least 50 people on board. We only had a dozen - we also did the 8:30AM excursion so maybe the one later was a little more crowded.

We had Capt. Marvin himself on board - what a lovely gentleman!!

http://www.captainmarvins.com/

Archived