Working with a rude CS at Norwegian

uvasag

Yes, in the past that was all you needed to do. The last time, after I emailed dispatch, they emailed me back a form which I had to fill out with the same info I had already given them and then sign it and fax or email it back. Maybe things have changed again?

Hopefully, I don't have to go thru that. Both agents at NCL and the target TA repeated the same process. Request the xfer and it usually happens in 24 hrs.

Hopefully, I don't have to go thru that. Both agents at NCL and the target TA repeated the same process. Request the xfer and it usually happens in 24 hrs.

Just watch your emails. I wouldn't be surprised if you have to complete the form. And NCL never notified me that the transfer was complete even though they said they would. I finally called them back and it was done a couple days before.

Just watch your emails. I wouldn't be surprised if you have to complete the form. And NCL never notified me that the transfer was complete even though they said they would. I finally called them back and it was done a couple days before.

Yes I will keep a lookout. I was just glad that my assigned rep was on phone and somebody else on his team took my call lol. This thread could have become much larger with me venting even more :)