recent endless bubbles purchaser

Looking for someone that recently purchased the endless bubbles soda program. Is CCL still using the tiny stickers or have they switched to another form of ID for it?

Stickers, but they can look up your photo by entering your folio number.

Stickers, but they can look up your photo by entering your folio number.

Thanks I remembered we had kind of little bronze colored stickers on one cruise and mine got all scratched up so they looked it up. I hoped they had something that held up better.

Thanks I remembered we had kind of little bronze colored stickers on one cruise and mine got all scratched up so they looked it up. I hoped they had something that held up better.

If you visit the Guest Services desk, you can either have your card reprinted and you can get a new sticker. They'll print out your folio that shows you paid for it and tape your ship card to it. Afterwards, you'll take that to a designated location and they'll put a sticker on your new card.

Thanks again. It was the first time I had done that program and it was a 12 day sailing. The card was in my bag along with tons of other things and just got banged around plus we had lots of rain (British Isles) the sticker looked mostly white. I used it mosty at the aft bar and they knew it had one but at the atrium bar they refused it.