Navigator pictures and/or webshots

sdf89

I have tried the search function unsuccessfully to see if anyone has pictures of the Navigator available. Anyone know of a web address or bulletin board with pics (besides offical RSSC site)?

Island Princess 1983
Dawn Princess 1998
Ocean Princess 2002
Enchantment of the Seas 3/04

if you go to [url="http://www.cruisesonly.com"]www.cruisesonly.com[/url] and go down to the bottom left and click on "browse cruise lines", and find the Navigator under Radisson, click the camera, and you will get several 360 degree pix of the interiors of the ship. Of course, you can see all the other Radisson ships there as well.

Excellent.. though I am still looking for a good still photo of the ship, as the one on that web site was a little blurred.
Thanks [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Island Princess 1983
Dawn Princess 1998
Ocean Princess 2002
Enchantment of the Seas 3/04

Beth, I always check that site when I am changing ships. Lately I always seem to be on the Mariner! Are you "Beth" on that other board?

sdf89, just look at any print brochure from Radisson, the Navigator is really a beautiful ship. She sort of gets dwarfed when those mega-ships are in port with her.

Archived