Gem Haven private sundeck?

gobo

Looking at the deck plans for Gem, on deck 14 there is listed sundeck, but it does not say private sundeck. Is there a private Haven sundeck on Gem?:confused:

Yes. The port side of Deck 15 is a Haven private deck. Stairs at the rear of the Haven area give you access

Gem_15_Deck_460_R_0311.png

Looking at the deck plans for Gem, on deck 14 there is listed sundeck, but it does not say private sundeck. Is there a private Haven sundeck on Gem?:confused:

Yes - but not on 14. Half of the sundeck above the Haven (on deck 15) is private & half is public.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes there is. If you are looking at the deck plans, the deck on 15 on the left side is the Haven sun deck. There is a stairway from the Haven Courtyard pool area that you use to access the area. Lovely place to relax and most times I've been the only one up there. It can get very windy. The deck on the right is listed as a public sun deck and is blocked off from the Haven. I've never figured out how to get to that one.

On the Jewel, the entire area on 15 is open and used by the Haven guests.

Yes there is. If you are looking at the deck plans, the deck on 15 on the left side is the Haven sun deck. There is a stairway from the Haven Courtyard pool area that you use to access the area. Lovely place to relax and most times I've been the only one up there. It can get very windy. The deck on the right is listed as a public sun deck and is blocked off from the Haven. I've never figured out how to get to that one. ...

Access to the public sun deck on deck 15 is gained via outside stairs off of deck 13 near the sports courts.