Grand scenic OV on the Sunshine

Dukesmith95

Yes, we stayed in cabin 9126 and LOVED it!!! The view is amazing!! Loved the extra space as well...

I am also booked in 9126. Can you see out of the little 3rd smaller window? You could not on the Valor, but I think I read somewhere that you could on the Sunshine. How was the temperature in this cabin? Thanks

OP...you will love this cabin. It was so much fun being able to see so much. We felt no excess movement on the valor.

Edited by INCHARGE

The one downside to booking these rooms is that you can forget about a price drop.

So true, but having stayed in one, it is well worth the money! We are still paying much less than our friends that have a Lido balcony. Our cabin is almost twice as large, 330 ft, and balcony cabins are 185 ft of cabin space, and the balcony. We never missed not having a balcony.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I'm wondering. Being right below the fitness center, how is the noise? We'll be in 9166 on the 25 Oct sailing. Further behind and just under the spa.

Sent from my XT907 using Forums mobile app