Anyone Recently off the Breeze? Itinerary Question....

Kpurdy79

Hi All,

We are booked on the Breeze in September and are looking to book a sailing excursion with a private company in Cozumel. While talking with the company, we told them that the Breeze is supposed to get in at 10 and leave at 6 as it says on our itinerary. They company told me that there excursion leaves at 9:30 but that the Breeze has been getting in between 8-9 every week. When I looked at the current itinerary, it appears that the arrival time in Cozumel is currently 10:00. Is there anyone who has recently been on the Breeze who can tell me what time they arrived at port and what time they were allowed off the boat? Has 10:00 been accurate?

The company has been nice enough to hold 2 spots for us without putting money down so if we dont make it, it we wont be out anything, but I also dont want to be looking for something to do if we know there is no way to make this excursion.

Thanks so much for your help!

I'd look into getting another excursion. Arrival time is 10 but if you leave the previous port on time and there are no issues you will arrive a little early but it's a gamble on your part. Also once you dock you would have to get in line early to get off of the ship. There's always a mad rush to get off upon arrival. I'd at least have a back up plan.

Edited by gregg204

Hi Kpurdy79 :)

When you arrive in Cozumel at 10:00am (ship time), the time in Cozumel will

be 9:00am Cozumel time.

Cozumel time is one hour behind.

You mentioned that your excursion is at 9:30, correct? I think you will

be fine.

That being said, while in Cozumel, keep your watch set to the ship's time, unless

told otherwise aboard the ship.

Have a wonderful voyage!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan