Questions

Cruisin MarcnFran

We are booked for our first MSC cruise on the Divina on Oct.4th. We were unable to contact our PVC on Friday. Maybe one of you might be able to answer one of our questions.

1. On our WEB Check-In ...my wife is shown as male....I have tried to go in and correct it myself...but it is not letting me.

2. We booked a guarantee balcony (maybe not what it is called here) ...we booked with a MSC PVC...when I try to access booking online a message pops up that we booked with a TA and to contact them...how will we know when a cabin is assigned.

Marc

We are booked for our first MSC cruise on the Divina on Oct.4th. We were unable to contact our PVC on Friday. Maybe one of you might be able to answer one of our questions.

1. On our WEB Check-In ...my wife is shown as male....I have tried to go in and correct it myself...but it is not letting me.

2. We booked a guarantee balcony (maybe not what it is called here) ...we booked with a MSC PVC...when I try to access booking online a message pops up that we booked with a TA and to contact them...how will we know when a cabin is assigned.

Marc

Marc,,,you'll have to call MSC and have a pvc change the gender for your wife. You can not do this yourself.

Secondly,,The "TA" is MSC. Again, you'll have to call MSC and speak with your pvc.

If you would like,,call our pvc David,,He is awesome!! Here's his direct number:1-954-958-3286,,,tell him Mike from Naples Florida recommended him.:)

Marc,,,you'll have to call MSC and have a pvc change the gender for your wife. You can not do this yourself.

Secondly,,The "TA" is MSC. Again, you'll have to call MSC and speak with your pvc.

If you would like,,call our pvc David,,He is awesome!! Here's his direct number:1-954-958-3286,,,tell him Mike from Naples Florida recommended him.:)

Thanx Mike

Hopefully I can make contact with him tomorrow. Things here are a lot different then other cruise lines.

Marc

Thanx Mike

Hopefully I can make contact with him tomorrow. Things here are a lot different then other cruise lines.

Marc

Unfortunately their website is in desperate need of an overhaul. I love talking with my pvc, but I feel that I spend entirely to much time on the phone with him lately. Hopefully they'll get things straightened out here soon.