Cunard Connexions

Taz_1

Hi

Can any of the regular travelers give me any details on Cunard Connexions. Looking on line, these offer learning opportunities for a number of things such as computers. Whilst I am quite competent with a PC, I would like to learn more about using my camera and digital photo processing and wondered if there was any chance that this thought of thing might be included.

Many thanks,

Taz

Cunard uses Apple computers so any computer classes are designed for Apple products.

We had classes on using the iPad (had to bring your own), most of which had a fee. There were also digital camera seminars and using Apple iPhoto. The digital camera seminar sounds very basic (I did not attend). The blurb for it says, "Ever wonder what all those buttons are for on your digital camera? Come and meet Eduard one of our talented photographers on board and learn about all the main functions of your digital camera and some useful tricks for all amateur photographers. Bring your cameras and accessories."

Cunard uses Apple computers so any computer classes are designed for Apple products.

We had classes on using the iPad (had to bring your own), most of which had a fee. There were also digital camera seminars and using Apple iPhoto. The digital camera seminar sounds very basic (I did not attend). The blurb for it says, "Ever wonder what all those buttons are for on your digital camera? Come and meet Eduard one of our talented photographers on board and learn about all the main functions of your digital camera and some useful tricks for all amateur photographers. Bring your cameras and accessories."

Ok thanks for the info. Don't think I'll bother then.