New All Inclusive Package and Minors

gail-s

I did a couple of quick searches to see if I could find how NCL plans to handle Minors in rooms where passengers are selecting the All Inclusive Package. Since I couldn't find any answers on-line, I called NCL and asked. The representative I spoke with said that minors would not be included in the All Inclusive Package since they could not take part in the UBP or receive the bottle of wine. So, the clarification is that all Adult passengers in the room must be signed up for the package.

I know DH is going to ask me if you can share the excursion credit or if the 10% comes off the minor's price as well, but I didn't ask. I'm also making the assumption that you would have to pay the regular price for the minor dining in the specialty restaurants with you, but again, I didn't ask. I'd also suspect that the minor's Service Charges would not be paid.

I figured I'd share this here if anyone had the same questions. If you happen to speak with anyone at NCL and have any other information, please share.

I did a couple of quick searches to see if I could find how NCL plans to handle Minors in rooms where passengers are selecting the All Inclusive Package. Since I couldn't find any answers on-line, I called NCL and asked. The representative I spoke with said that minors would not be included in the All Inclusive Package since they could not take part in the UBP or receive the bottle of wine. So, the clarification is that all Adult passengers in the room must be signed up for the package.

I know DH is going to ask me if you can share the excursion credit or if the 10% comes off the minor's price as well, but I didn't ask. I'm also making the assumption that you would have to pay the regular price for the minor dining in the specialty restaurants with you, but again, I didn't ask. I'd also suspect that the minor's Service Charges would not be paid.

I figured I'd share this here if anyone had the same questions. If you happen to speak with anyone at NCL and have any other information, please share.

Minors don't get the package, it's only for the adults in the cabin. The website will initially show the total price with the package for all guests but will adjust the pricing when you put in the ages in the Guest Information page.

The minors sharing the same cabin do not have to purchase the soda package even though the adults have the UBP (Ultimate Beverage Package).

The Minors will pay a fee at the Specialty restaurants if they eat off the regular menu for that restaurant (50% of the adult price), and they can order off the regular children's menu for no charge.

The Shore excursion credit is directly for each individual named guest and can't be used for other minors in the cabin.

Hi Gail,

I made similar inquiries when I checked about possibly changing one of my bookings. I didn't because it would have cost me much more than my original res., but I was given some info. I was told that the minor's rate would not be discounted, they would have to pay for dinners at specialty restaurants in accordance with the current policy when sailing, they would still have to pay Service charges, etc. I did not think to ask about how the shore excursion credit could be used. I don't know if these answers are correct, but this is what I was told. Good luck making your decision!