Harbor Nights

Buckeye Geo

I need some information as to whether Harbor Nights will be held on Wednesday October 19th. It is not listed on the calender of events. the 7th and 12th was listed. I am wondering is the Bermuda Yacht Cup Racers, which are being held that week might effect the Harbor Nights schedule?

• 2 months later...
Harbour Night: Every Wednesday night from around 7-9:30 (during the summer) Front Street in Hamilton is closed to traffic and they have a street fair with people selling crafts from tables and so forth, and usually Gombey Dancers.

Do they do this every year?? Sounds like fun!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

Someone on the Celebrity board posted some comments regarding a ferry service from St Georges to Hamilton during that street fair, but it got deleted.

How late can one stay in Hamilton for that?

I'd love to do a 'late-nite' cruise along the island ... see it from another perspective! ... all lit up at night, with those lights on the shore!!

• 1 month later...

My wife went off the Zenith to walk Front Street during harbor night. She returned to the ship and told me she did not feel safe with on the street. I know this is a unusual statement to make since Bermuda has always been a safe and comfortable place. It's just a work of advice.

MeBob tells it as it is

Archived