Stretching Zenith?

AFT_LOVER

They are planning on enlarging the back of the Century to add a specialty rest etc but no stretching was mentioned.Any idea on the time frame for the Zenith (if this is true.)Just booked a cruise for next May would be interested to find out.

Just was told that "X" is planning to stretch Zenith, not sell her. Anyone else hear this? I know Century is getting balconies but are they stretching her also??? Rumor has it drydocks will be stretching sessions for the next year.

Hi Macop !

I would love to see Zenith have something done to her, similar to what they are doing to Century. I have to wonder if RCI/Celebrity would put that sort of money into an older ship though.

With that said, I would have to think it is doubtful that a "major" Zenith upgrade would happen. I will be rooting for it though :) .

The Zenith will not b stretched.

On another note: The revolution will not be televised G. Scott Heron

We have seen so many rumors on these boards these last couple of years from people supposedly in the know and almost none of them came true. Even the rumors about Century were way off mark. Don't believe anything until you see a press release from Royal Caribbean.

:) I Personally loved sailing on Zenith and would be happy to see it stretched and therefore not sold. My Son & I have enjoyed sailing on her and were comfortable and met a lot of wonderful people on board. At any rate I hope that it is kept in the Fleet and will sail out of Jacksonville again!

My thoughts and these are only thoughts, would be that Zenith will eventually follow Horizon to the Mediteranean area. RCCL started a new line and that is where the Horizon went. I forget the name of the new line as of now, but I would think they would send the older and smaller ships over there, but not until they get two or three new ships to pick up some of the clients.

Happy Cruising!

Rob

My thoughts and these are only thoughts, would be that Zenith will eventually follow Horizon to the Mediteranean area. RCCL started a new line and that is where the Horizon went. I forget the name of the new line as of now, but I would think they would send the older and smaller ships over there, but not until they get two or three new ships to pick up some of the clients.

Happy Cruising!

Rob

My understanding is that Horizon will ultimately end up in South America after her refit and not in the Med. Has there been a change that you are aware of?

Archived