Early shuttles to Galveston from Hobby

mnh

I usually drive to Galveston with my grandkids, but this time I am meeting friends on the ship. I have flown into Hobby in years past and used Galveston Limo Shuttle.....they earliest they leave Hobby is now 11:30. Well I am one of those type A's who want to be at the port by 10:30 (fortunate enough to have priority boarding!).

Does anyone know of a shuttle service that leaves earlier or should I schedule a private service?

Thanks

I usually drive to Galveston with my grandkids, but this time I am meeting friends on the ship. I have flown into Hobby in years past and used Galveston Limo Shuttle.....they earliest they leave Hobby is now 11:30. Well I am one of those type A's who want to be at the port by 10:30 (fortunate enough to have priority boarding!).

Does anyone know of a shuttle service that leaves earlier or should I schedule a private service?

Thanks

Not sure of the timing, but I believe Super Shuttle is also available on that route.

Thanks

Contact SuperShuttle:

http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/HOUAirportShuttleHouston.aspx

did you get your ride to Galveston taken care of for sunday?

we plan on getting to the ship around 10:00ish and could pick you up at the airport 9ish if you have issues with a ride. We will be coming along the bltway so not that far out of the way.

Michael

did you get your ride to Galveston taken care of for sunday?

we plan on getting to the ship around 10:00ish and could pick you up at the airport 9ish if you have issues with a ride. We will be coming along the bltway so not that far out of the way.

Michael

crap. I was thinking you were on our specific cruise. guess i don't know WHEN you are actually cruising

Sorry

Michael

I am going to arrive on 10-19-14 to sail on Navigator on 10-19-14....trying to decide which flight....will probably get in around 9:30...I think I have decided to suck it up and booked a private car. I have checked with Supper Shuttle and they don't have a shuttle service available unless you book the entire van..this cost as much as a private car.

It will end up costing me approx. $80 more to hire a private car and get to the port when I want as opposed to waiting 2 more hours for Galveston Limo Shuttle....in the long run it is worth it to me and I am not going to stress about it...I will be on a cruise!

I am going to arrive on 10-19-14 to sail on Navigator on 10-19-14....trying to decide which flight....will probably get in around 9:30...I think I have decided to suck it up and booked a private car. I have checked with Supper Shuttle and they don't have a shuttle service available unless you book the entire van..this cost as much as a private car.

It will end up costing me approx. $80 more to hire a private car and get to the port when I want as opposed to waiting 2 more hours for Galveston Limo Shuttle....in the long run it is worth it to me and I am not going to stress about it...I will be on a cruise!

How or who are you hiring a private care with ?

We have yet to figure out our travel arrangements but not until next April :)

How or who are you hiring a private care with ?

We have yet to figure out our travel arrangements but not until next April :)

I booked with Cool Tours....I have used them several times for "group" transportation so I felt comfortable going with them for the "solo" transportation.