booking a cruise while on a cruise question

pj woods

I know how the whole booking a cruise while on a cruise works so my question is. I won't have my vacation approved at work until 3 weeks after my november cruise. So if I have to change weeks do I loose the perks.

You should not lose the OBC perk. However, if and when you change it, be sure to make them aware of it. If it does disappear, be sure to call and fight for it.

Also, obviouly, do not book ES if you may have to change it.

Ok so my next question is if I book past guest can i change it later to early saver after i confirm my vacation

I'm no expert, but from the way I understand it is you have to start as Early Saver to get the benefits. So changing to Early Saver wouldn't get you the benefit of price drop adjustments?

I think this is so because I was talking to a (my?) PVP and I work for an airline and in order to get me the interline rate and the ES benefits she said we would book it and pay deposit using the ES rate, then she would change me to the interline rate and the price would be less.