Confused....please help...

I just spent an hour booking our next cruise. Sooooo excited!! I got the room I wanted and used the Kids Sail Free and WOW sale to do it. We booked 4 people and were charged the 50% reduced deposit of $125pp. I just received my invoice and it says I still need to pay $500 by 8/22. Is this just a standard thing on the invoice maybe not recognizing the WoW sale Reduced Deposit? I'm panicking because I don't want to lose this room. Does anyone have any idea? I've been on the phone to them 4 different times today and don't relish the thought of calling back....again (and having to pay another $500).

Thanks in advance...

Melissa

I just spent an hour booking our next cruise. Sooooo excited!! I got the room I wanted and used the Kids Sail Free and WOW sale to do it. We booked 4 people and were charged the 50% reduced deposit of $125pp. I just received my invoice and it says I still need to pay $500 by 8/22. Is this just a standard thing on the invoice maybe not recognizing the WoW sale Reduced Deposit? I'm panicking because I don't want to lose this room. Does anyone have any idea? I've been on the phone to them 4 different times today and don't relish the thought of calling back....again (and having to pay another $500).

Thanks in advance...

Melissa

Don't worry about it. Royal's website has never been programmed properly to recognize reduced deposit promos.

Edited by clarea

That's on every invoice. You can ignore it. I called and asked about it before.

We always book on the ship so we get all the specials PLUS On-Board-Credit. When you do that, you only pay a small deposit. We get the invoices showing that we owe more.... But We Don't. ;)

Hope This Helps.

I just booked a room on the Allure and it did the same thing to me. I called and asked them and they said just ignore it that they don't update their website for just a few days of sales because it would cost them to much. They said it wouldn't cancel at that date.

The only problem is when you go to pay on it online you can't pay less than the $500 the first time. They told me to call them when/ if I wanted to pay less and they could take care of it.