formal nights

Rollingstone65

Hi, Everone

Hope someone can give me a bit of advice. We are going on a 24 night cruise to the carribean. I was wondering how many nights we will have that are formal nights?

I've only read about shorter cruises and need to know how many outfits to take. Would appriciate any help

Thanks in advance

Hi, Everone

Hope someone can give me a bit of advice. We are going on a 24 night cruise to the carribean. I was wondering how many nights we will have that are formal nights?

I've only read about shorter cruises and need to know how many outfits to take. Would appriciate any help

Thanks in advance

And as if by magic-

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/dress_code_all

click on your ship and the up she comes. Mind you does not mean they will stick to it 100%, but it will give you an idea

Hi rollinstone, it's also on the cruise personaliser, on this one it's 7 formal, 6 informal jacket req. and 11 casual, but as said it could change slightly. But that's the one I am working on.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi rollinstone, it's also on the cruise personaliser, on this one it's 7 formal, 6 informal jacket req. and 11 casual, but as said it could change slightly. But that's the one I am working on.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you nfor your replies Rosefan and english lady. I will have a look at the cruise personaliser . Looking forward to the formal nights !