Husbands Birthday

Marltom

We are sailing in four weeks and the second day of the cruise it will be my husbands 60th birthday,we will be at sea this day,Do they do anything in the MDR for Birthdays if so what can I expect and who do I speak to?:confused:

We are sailing in four weeks and the second day of the cruise it will be my husbands 60th birthday,we will be at sea this day,Do they do anything in the MDR for Birthdays if so what can I expect and who do I speak to?:confused:

The wait staff will bring a piece of cake and sing Happy Birthday.

You can order a full size cake if you like for about $17. It would be under Gifts & Gear on Royal's website.

The easiest way to book these and other things is to book thru a travel agent. They can make these occasions part of your booking. They'll secure the price and you're set in advance. Sure, check the web but book it thru a TA. A good TA will watch the prices and tell you when they go down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you want them to bring out the cake slice for him, make sure you speak to the head waiter because having it noted on your reservation often does not get communicated to the DR staff.

We were supposed to celebrate my husbands 50th on Oasis last week. It was on my reservation, but nothing was done in the MDR. My bad for not mentioning it to the Head Waiter I guess. But when we celebrated our 25th Anniversary on Adventure, I didn't have to.