RCI "Fast Cat" excursion....??

Qcruise

Thant sound's like the one we just went on last week. You will be one either the Virgin Breeze or the Cruzan Breeze catamarans. The price is fairly low, but we quickly figured out why the price is so good. We were packed in like sardines on the boat. Since we were in the last group of people getting on we got stuck sitting on some equipment boxes in the middle of the bow. I wanted to make sure my wife and kids had a place to sit, so I was left with only being able to get one cheek on the box. However, our predicament was nothing compared to the people that got stuck on the port bow. After everyone was seated, the crew said that anyone sitting in that section would get really wet and that they needed to move if they didn't want to get soaked. The problem is, there was no where for them to move to since we were packed in so tight. On the way to the first stop, the people sitting in this section got absolutely drenched by the spray due to the direction the waves were coming in. I'm not talking about a little bit of spray, I talking about amusement park water ride drenched.

We've been to the snorkel spot before and have always been impressed, but this time, the stop seemed way too short. It seemed like almost as soon as we got in the water and the crew showed us around the cove, it was time to get back on board the boat.

The beach stop was nice. There's a woman at the beach who grills burgers and chicken, but make sure to bring cash if you want anything. You can also by drinks there as well.

The crew was very friendly and helpful, but due to the aforementioned issues, I would not book it again.