Drink Package & Dining options

I am interested in one of the drink packages on RCL Freedom of the Seas for our November 2014 sailing. I was online yesterday and I was able to purchase the drink package for only my husband. We will all be in one family balcony stateroom (Myself, husband, and 2 children) so I was wondering if I would also have to purchase a drink package for them?

Also, we have signed up for the late seating at dinner. I believe the shows start 7 PM. Is this correct?

My daughters are 6 & 8. I am not sure how they will be able to sit thru a long dinner after long days at the pool and beach. How long does dinner generally last? I want to try and respect the other patrons at dinner. My kids are very well behaved, but I want our table mates and surrounding diners to have a pleasant dinner.

Thank you for your advice.

I am interested in one of the drink packages on RCL Freedom of the Seas for our November 2014 sailing. I was online yesterday and I was able to purchase the drink package for only my husband. We will all be in one family balcony stateroom (Myself, husband, and 2 children) so I was wondering if I would also have to purchase a drink package for them?

Also, we have signed up for the late seating at dinner. I believe the shows start 7 PM. Is this correct?

My daughters are 6 & 8. I am not sure how they will be able to sit thru a long dinner after long days at the pool and beach. How long does dinner generally last? I want to try and respect the other patrons at dinner. My kids are very well behaved, but I want our table mates and surrounding diners to have a pleasant dinner.

Thank you for your advice.

You only have to purchase drink packages for those guests that will be consuming the drinks.

Dinner can last between 1 and 2 hours. You may want to switch to early (5:30pm) dinner, or My Time (show up when you want) dinner.