bud light lime a ritas

SuperGrace2002

Does anybody know if the ships have these? (Conquest more specifically) and if so are they part of the Cheers program?

That is the only 'beer' I drink and can see the cheers program being beneficial in that aspect. Other wise the DOD's will be good with me and ill stay clear of the Cheers.

thanks yall.

Being a beer drinker myself one of the ticks against cruising as a vacation is the limited varieties of beers available. Out of the 5,000+ brands of beer, cruise lines can only carry a limited number. Lime-a-rita's is not one that is chosen by the beverage managers. You can order a number of different maragritas from a bar so having the beer margarita would normally not be available.

Think of it like soda choices. Diet Mr. Pibb or Fresca may be your favorite soda but not enough people would order it to make it worthwhile.

So skip cheers and just enjoy the DOD's on occasion.

Being a beer drinker myself one of the ticks against cruising as a vacation is the limited varieties of beers available. Out of the 5,000+ brands of beer, cruise lines can only carry a limited number. Lime-a-rita's is not one that is chosen by the beverage managers. You can order a number of different maragritas from a bar so having the beer margarita would normally not be available.

Think of it like soda choices. Diet Mr. Pibb or Fresca may be your favorite soda but not enough people would order it to make it worthwhile.

Awesome. Thank you.

Yeah figured its not really one a lot of peoples taste buds, but figured I'd ask anyways. DOD's it is :)

There are approximately 87,000 beer brands in the world. Much more than 5k.

Lime-a-ritas are not beer at all. They are basically a margarita so you may as well order one of those. You would get better value of the Cheers program drinking DOD and real margaritas than if Lime-a-ritas were offered as "beer" anyways as beer is cheaper than the mixed drinks.