Pick Your Perk -- Where is it posted?

Italy52

Last year when we had the Pick Your Perk option it was posted on my documents from my TA. This year, we have the Pick Your Perk again and the TA is telling me they are not posting it on my paperwork and I will be able to see it on the Celebrity website. I have looked at the website and don't see it. Can anyone who has used a TA and has a Pick Your Perk option tell me where I might find my entry?

I want to make sure I have something documented just in case there is a problem -- we had one last year; however, with the documentation in hand, Celebrity was able to rectify the situation.

This year, we have the Pick Your Perk again and the TA is telling me they are not posting it on my paperwork and I will be able to see it on the Celebrity website. I have looked at the website and don't see it. Can anyone who has used a TA and has a Pick Your Perk option tell me where I might find my entry?

I want to make sure I have something documented just in case there is a problem -- we had one last year; however, with the documentation in hand, Celebrity was able to rectify the situation.

Celebrity has changed a few things on their website.

When you log on, go to your Booking, hover mouse over "Manage Booking" then select "View Booking"

When that loads, you will see on the RH side an option line to click "Order History"

When that loads you should see your PyP

If not, contact someone

cheers

Celebrity has changed a few things on their website.

When you log on, go to your Booking, hover mouse over "Manage Booking" then select "View Booking"

When that loads, you will see on the RH side an option line to click "Order History"

When that loads you should see your PyP

If not, contact someone

cheers

Thanks for the information. I followed your instructions and I did not see anything other than a beverage package that I had already ordered ---- no OBC for my PYP.

Do you know how long it takes for the PYP to post? I just changed my reservation yesterday to take advantage of the PYP option so perhaps it hasn't posted yet?????

On Friday night when I was speaking to Celebrity they told me it would take 3 to 5 business days for my drink package perk to show up - Monday is a holiday so theoretically she advised me it could take until September 8th.

On Friday night when I was speaking to Celebrity they told me it would take 3 to 5 business days for my drink package perk to show up - Monday is a holiday so theoretically she advised me it could take until September 8th.

Did you book directly with Celebrity?