Can you purchase re-fillable cups at the bars on board Glory and Conquest?

swetra

Can you purchase re-fillable cups for drinks at the bars on board the Glory and/or Conquest? If so, what size are they and how much do they cost? Also, what are you allowed to get refills of? How much do the refills cost?

Sorry for all the drink cup questions. Have been on many cruises but have never paid attention to be aware of those offers. I'm trying to decide if I would be better off to just get one of the drinks in the re-fillable cups and then pay for refills if that is possible, rather than buying the Cheers program if I'm only going to have 3 to 4 drinks per day.

Your advice is appreciated in advance.

Thanks! :)

Can you purchase re-fillable cups for drinks at the bars on board the Glory and/or Conquest? If so, what size are they and how much do they cost? Also, what are you allowed to get refills of? How much do the refills cost?

Sorry for all the drink cup questions. Have been on many cruises but have never paid attention to be aware of those offers. I'm trying to decide if I would be better off to just get one of the drinks in the re-fillable cups and then pay for refills if that is possible, rather than buying the Cheers program if I'm only going to have 3 to 4 drinks per day.

Your advice is appreciated in advance.

Thanks! :)

I think if you order a drink with the souvenir glass and get a refill it's a dollar off. I believe Carnival lowered the cost of the Cheers program on 7 day cruises the new price is about $301.00 Including 15% gratuity for 7 days or about 43.00 dollars per day, this what Carnival told me.

Gary