Free Cruise Offer Total Rewards to be used on NCL

riddle

My total rewards accounts shows a free cruise I can only pick up in Vegas. I have repeatedly called Total Rewards in Vegas only to be told that they cannot give me any info on this cruise, that I must come to Vegas to pick it up.

While I thoroughly understand the idea is to get me to Vegas, I have had numerous free cruises from Total Rewards here in Cincinnati and I get a postcard at least detailing some of the cruises options/ships/dates, etc.

This offer tells me nothing. I cannot justify flying to Vegas ($600) to pick up a cruise I know nothing about. At best the cruise will probably be worth about $600 net after I pay port charges, etc. and that depends on the cruise.

Anyone else had this happen and had any results whatsoever getting info?

You "should" receive the offer in the mail if it's on your TR account.

Does it say Tier 1, 2, etc on the TR site?

I would ask your Caesars host or personal marketing rep for info. They could tell you

if they feel like it.

If you've sailed and played NCL before, you will probably do better just calling CAS.

I do get free cruises from CAS but only through mailers. If I call it's always 20% off.

I know I should get some mailer or email on this but I did not and repeatedly was told by Total Rewards in Vegas that I don't need one. Doesn't count for much when the offer online specifically says that I need something more than what is on the website.

I will try CAS tomorrow and see if I have any more luck.

Thanks for your advice.