Epic Haven Dining room open for dinner?

cajunpepsi

We've been on the Epic a few times, it's my favorite ship, one of the many perks that I have enjoyed is dinner in the Haven Restaurant, we have booked again for December but Is the restaurant still open for dinner? NCLs chart shows it's open, but descriptions are saying breakfast and lunch with no mention of dinner. That would be a major disappointment.

We've been on the Epic a few times, it's my favorite ship, one of the many perks that I have enjoyed is dinner in the Haven Restaurant, we have booked again for December but Is the restaurant still open for dinner? NCLs chart shows it's open, but descriptions are saying breakfast and lunch with no mention of dinner. That would be a major disappointment.

It would be helpful if you could provide a link to the exact chart or descriptions that indicate it is not open for dinner.

The latest freestyle dining guide pdf on the NCL website shows it is open for B, L and D.

Edited by Cruisin&Relaxin

It would be helpful if you could provide a link to the exact chart or descriptions that indicate it is not open for dinner.

The latest freestyle dining guide pdf on the NCL website shows it is open for B, L and D.

Thehaven.ncl.com if you click on dining it just say breakfast and lunch, doesn't mention dinner, also received an email with the same wording, no mention of dinner, but I have seen the chart you are referring to, and it does show the Breakaway, Getaway, and Epic do have b,l,d.

Thehaven.ncl.com if you click on dining it just say breakfast and lunch, doesn't mention dinner, also received an email with the same wording, no mention of dinner, but I have seen the chart you are referring to, and it does show the Breakaway, Getaway, and Epic do have b,l,d.

The confusing verbiage on the Haven dining page is caused by poor webpage maintenance skills on NCLs website. That page should have been updated once the Haven Restaurant made its existence on the newer ships, but alas it was not. The verbiage is a carryover from the days prior to the Haven Restaurant. Hopefully NCL web maintainers will fix the outdated wording.