Cases of water on breakaway/NYC

sillysu

Has anyone ever brought Gatorade or vitamin water??? NCL quidelines allow: Orange, Apple, cranberry and grape........but they said not sure if at pier you are allowed Gatorade or vitamin water??! What's the difference??? Geez!

SuzieQ's IPhone

Sailed the Breakaway several times and always bring water and soda. Just slapped a luggage tag on them and hand them off to the porter with a tip.

I do make sure they are very secure by wrapping multiple 12 packs of soda together with clear packing tape and securing the case of water with same tape to make sure bottles do not come loose.

Brought soda onto BA/Gem without problems. Once we just slapped luggage tag on it. It arrived without problems, except one soda was missing (No problem)...another time we put in duffle bag, it also arrived without problems, except one can was very near exploding, so I suggest putting a large plastic bag inside the duffle bag. Either way it will arrive at ur cabin

Safe sailing

The luggage handlers at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal treat them like luggage. This may not be NCL's world-wide corporate policy.

I've put a luggage tag on a cardboard 12-pack of soda. When I've brought just an eight-pack of bottles, I put those in a duffle bag. As long as your bag does not contain alcoholic beverages, they won't hold it in the naughty room and will deliver it to your cabin.

I try to make them feel better by packing Diet Dr. Pepper, which is something they don't serve on-board.