Problems printing Set Sail Pass

tm3750

When I printed mine for my last Explorer cruise, (just 2 weeks ago) it had my status on it and I always use Firefox. :confused::confused::confused:

Of course your status is always printed on your luggage tags too, so you can show them that. As long as you have a carry on. ;)

Gwen :)

Maybe it depends on which day of the week you print the SetSail?:rolleyes:

When I printed mine for my last Explorer cruise, (just 2 weeks ago) it had my status on it and I always use Firefox. :confused

Of course your status is always printed on your luggage tags too, so you can show them that. As long as you have a carry on. ;)

Gwen :)

Maybe it depends on which day of the week you print the SetSail?:rolleyes:

We will be on the Explorer this November 15th. Just checked my SetSail Pass after reading this thread. It is the old Setsail pass which includes our C&A level, last 4 digits of our credit card, and a line for a signature. I used Google Chrome. :rolleyes:

We will be on the Explorer this November 15th. Just checked my SetSail Pass after reading this thread. It is the old Setsail pass which includes our C&A level, last 4 digits of our credit card, and a line for a signature. I used Google Chrome. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info. This is at least the third variation of SetSail format for Explorer.

Gwen, do you recall if you had to enter your full credit card info for the "new" SetSail pass? If so, did you have to show your credit card at check-in?

Bob, when I printed our SetSail Pass for our recent EX cruise there was no place to sign, but the entire SSP looked different.

Since we only use the RCI Visa for cruising, the last 4 digits were already there when I did on-line check-in.

Didn't need the CC at check in.

Bob, when I printed our SetSail Pass for our recent EX cruise there was no place to sign, but the entire SSP looked different.

Since we only use the RCI Visa for cruising, the last 4 digits were already there when I did on-line check-in.

Didn't need the CC at check in.

Thanks Patti.:)