Majesty vs Enchantment

mygrace777

Ok really need advice on this one. Ive been on 10 cruises...all were on the Sovereign or the Majesty. I have talked my son into going on one in May so this time I don't have to go solo. But....he wants to go on the Enchantment, he wants something different and I cant blame him. He wants a bigger ship. But here is where I need help. I know the Majesty like the back of my hand. I don't know anything about the Enchantment.

What I know about the Majesty is...

2-3 decks are port holes

4-7 decks are small cabins

8 deck is cheaper cause of the life boats

9 is superior ocean view.

I know these decks and can easily choose what I want. With the Enchantment I have no idea what is what. I do like the SOV on deck 9. After 9 cruises on the 2-8 decks this deck was really nice.

I need help on which deck is which in comparisons to the decks on the Enchantment.

Also....one more question.

My son is taking his girlfriend so that will be 3 of us however Im trying to talk my bf into going. What Im thinking of doing is booking a cabin for my son and his gf and one for me and my bf. The cabin for my son will be one for 3 people. In case my bf wont go...can I cancel my cabin and then get signed in with my son?

change is good. The mere fact that you have been on the Majesty repeatedly should be enough to quickly agree to your son's request of a different ship IMO.

Having 40+ cruises under my belt, which included a few on the Majesty, let me assure you that that ship is a workhorse for 3 and 4 day cruises, but far from the top pick.

Ok really need advice on this one. Ive been on 10 cruises...all were on the Sovereign or the Majesty. I have talked my son into going on one in May so this time I don't have to go solo. But....he wants to go on the Enchantment, he wants something different and I cant blame him. He wants a bigger ship. But here is where I need help. I know the Majesty like the back of my hand. I don't know anything about the Enchantment.

What I know about the Majesty is...

2-3 decks are port holes

4-7 decks are small cabins

8 deck is cheaper cause of the life boats

9 is superior ocean view.

I know these decks and can easily choose what I want. With the Enchantment I have no idea what is what. I do like the SOV on deck 9. After 9 cruises on the 2-8 decks this deck was really nice.

I need help on which deck is which in comparisons to the decks on the Enchantment.

Also....one more question.

My son is taking his girlfriend so that will be 3 of us however Im trying to talk my bf into going. What Im thinking of doing is booking a cabin for my son and his gf and one for me and my bf. The cabin for my son will be one for 3 people. In case my bf wont go...can I cancel my cabin and then get signed in with my son?

If the KW stop is not important I think EN in a balcony cabin would be a great fit. You should have no problem with the cabin swaps (watch out for repricing)as long has it's before final payment date.(60 days before the cruise) Edited by FLACRUISER99