Is this a good room location

jbaker1859

My GUAR BL room finally got assigned. 1030 on Carnival Freedom. Panorama Deck... I've only been midship on middle decks... With such a high/forward deck is the room movement a lot more noticeable? How about noise? I'm just curious to know if the assigned room is a "good" room or if its a "bad" room... Also, on Carnival's site, it doesn't have the room available to look at on the deck plan map, thought that was kinda weird!

1st thing... you'll be on the boat so it'll be a great room. It should be relatively quiet with the spa and spa rooms above you; and cabins below. Since you are higher, you will feel some movement, but there is still plenty of SHIP in front of you on the lower levels that even though you are on the forward part of your level, you aren't really that far forward.... did that make sense?:confused:

Either way, you shouldn't be disappointed and I would consider this a great room; and it will be similar to the adjacent ones on the Carnival site. Not sure why yours doesn't come up. haha

My GUAR BL room finally got assigned. 1030 on Carnival Freedom. Panorama Deck... I've only been midship on middle decks... With such a high/forward deck is the room movement a lot more noticeable? How about noise? I'm just curious to know if the assigned room is a "good" room or if its a "bad" room... Also, on Carnival's site, it doesn't have the room available to look at on the deck plan map, thought that was kinda weird!

here are some pictures of the room if that helps at all

http://www.********************/Site/view_cabin.php?ship=Carnival%20Freedom&cabin=1030

http://www.********************/Site/decks.php?ship=Carnival%20Freedom

well the links dont seem to work so go to (cruise line rooms.com) there are pictures there

Edited by unleashed180

We always try to book Lido Port forward cabin 9242. Your room is in a good location and very quiet. If there is motion I don't remember feeling any. But I love the water so...... You will be happy with this choice. Come out your room and go outside and down the stairs and you are in the heart of everything. LOVE this area of the larger ships. Going on the Freedom next month and again we are in our favorite spot just a room or two down from your area. Have fun!!!