Triumph Aft Cabin 7425

cruiseobsessed

Just switched my booking from a midship cabin to Aft 7425 on the Triumph. I'm paying about $380. more for this room than the other, but there's a much bigger balcony. This trip is over the spring break week of April 8-15. Tell me I did the right thing!!! Is this a covered balcony? I always second guess myself on these things. Thanks in advance for your hellp! Happy Sails!

Yes that is a great cabin it is the one we are trying for our Dec cruise however we get the military discount being retired 27 year Veteran and they just reduced the price again so I am still happy with our balcony but no harm in hoping. Hey Chucksta63 what part of NH are you from we are on the seacaost.

Hey Chucksta63 what part of NH are you from we are on the seacaost.
I am in the Lakes Region!!!! Bradford near Mt. Sunapee exit 9 off the 89!!!!!!!!!!! How is your Oil Priceing going for this winter...LOL Mine Stinks!!! Even Cord Wood is Expensive!!!! I think I am going to have to start cutting my own again!!!:eek:

My husband and I just sailed on 8/4..we were in cabin 7425. The balcony is about 4 times the size of a regular one! You'll have too much room! We loved the view from the back. The room was really nice...more squared off.. 2 windows and the balcony door.

We have pictures if anyone is interested!

Lisa

I did the exact same thing! I had booked a regular aft cabin on the Empress deck and within 2 weeks after researching, I decided we had to try a 9A at least once and we will be in cabin 7425 in December! I cannot wait and will take many pics!!

My husband and I just sailed on 8/4..we were in cabin 7425. The balcony is about 4 times the size of a regular one! You'll have too much room! We loved the view from the back. The room was really nice...more squared off.. 2 windows and the balcony door.

We have pictures if anyone is interested!

Lisa

I also would love to see the pictures..thanks!!:D

Archived