C&A Gold coupon book

I was looking at the C&A gold member benefits and they list items plus a point system. I am confused as to how that works. Do I need to request the items such as a coupon book? If so, how do I do that? Thanks

The coupons will automatically be loaded on your SeaPass card.

Here's a list courtesy of Patti:

Current Listing of Exclusive Onboard Offers by C&A Level

Edited by clarea

I believe the points you refer to are the number of points required to be earned to achieve each successive tier level. A point is earned for each night spent on a cruise. (Two if in a Grand Suite or higher plus an additional point if sailing solo in a double occupancy stateroom).

For example, the first level at Gold is attained with 3 points, Platinum at 30, and so on until you reach Pinnacle Club at 700 points. Each tier level has different additional benefits associated with them.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I believe the points you refer to are the number of points required to be earned to achieve each successive tier level. A point is earned for each night spent on a cruise. (Two if in a Grand Suite or higher plus an additional point if sailing solo in a double occupancy stateroom).

For example, the first level at Gold is attained with 3 points, Platinum at 30, and so on until you reach Pinnacle Club at 700 points. Each tier level has different additional benefits associated with them.

2 points is also earned if booked in a JS cabin.:D