Payment with gift card

so1391

Hello everyone!

Back when Carnival had the Father's day gift card special, I bought a few ecards and received some bonus ecards.

It's now time for the final payment of our upcoming cruise.:D

Some ecards are working some are not.:confused:

There is a message that says "5200: Amount entered should be greater than zero"

One ecard was never used and the other one used half to pay for FTTF we no problem.

Did the same thing happen to anyone? What did you do to solve the problem?

I'm at work right now and can't call Carnival so thought I would ask you guys.

Thanks for your help!

I had the same problem a while back. I have a Mac and those Father's Day Gift Cards were not working for me. I borrowed my mom's laptop the next day and everything worked fine. I don't know if it was the change of computer, or waiting a day, but it worked. I know Carnival's system is hit or miss, so it could have been down when I originally tried to pay.

If they still won't work online, you can always call them. I had to do that last year for some gift cards that the website would not accept. It was surprisingly quick and easy.

Good luck!

Thank you both for your reply.;)

One of the gift card has an expiration date of 6/16/2015 and the other one I don't see an expiration date but I'm sure it is still valid.

I tried on 2 different computer with different browser and it's still not working.:mad:

In case you haven't solved your problem yet... I had the same message when I was paying down my cruise with the Verizon e-cards. It turned out that there was a field that I had to type in the amount I was trying to pay (in my case, $500). Once I put that amount in, my transaction went fine. It wasn't telling me that there was nothing on the card... it was saying that I was trying to apply $0 from the card.