Brian J-CRUSINGFAMILY!

Help! I've posted a thread looking for "CRUSINGFAMILY"-I believe you posted not too long ago under the Navigator of the Seas Roll Call 9/17/05. You said you had some friends that would be on that cruise. Do you know if they've come to our thread/roll call? We're getting really close to have the 25 required by RCCL guidelines to have our Meet & Greet on the ship. Just wanted to clarify and see if they had already made themselves known (and just didn't tell us that you had directed them there). We're really trying to get our Roll call moving.:)

Hello Lovetocruisegirl

Its my wife's girlfriend I will get her to check with them to see it they have registered. Their names are Denise and Scott and it is there first cruise so they have much to learn and experience with cruising.

I will get back to you soon.

Brian J

Super! I don't recall seeing their posts. My husband & I have never been to a Meet & Mingle but we're going to give it a try. The people on our roll call seem pretty nice-a nice variety of ages (we're mid 30s), cruising experience, etc. This will be our 3rd cruise-although it's been 9 years since the last one...Well anyway, looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks so much! We (our roll call) just didn't want to leave anyone out-wanted to make sure everyone knew about the registration process.

Brian-Were you able to find out anything about your wife's friends? I double checked the Navigator Roll call and it doesn't appear that they've been there (or at least they didn't use their real names if they did). We'd really love to have them at the Meet & Greet.:)

Hi everyone....Linda here....the wife of Brian. Anyway, I did leave a message with my friend and I haven't heard anything back from them. I'll into for you and post back. I'm sure they wouldn't mind being put on the list but I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Linda-Thanks. It would be a shame for them to miss out on the opportunity. Please just make sure they are aware that they need to REGISTER for the Meet & Mingle...that it's not something we can do for them. As you know, RCCL requires that 25 people sign up or there will be no 'formal' RCCL party-we'll just all have to get together on our own. Currently, we're at 19 so our thread is really trying to get everyone we know to sign up. Then, if they decide later not to come...well, no big deal. Also, let them know there are several people coming to the Meet that are 1st time cruisers-they won't be the only ones.:)

:D Super...I'll keep my eye out for their post on our roll call! It's been really nice of you to get them involved even though you're not on their cruise or anything! I wish I had someone to help me when we first cruised. Plus, it would have been nice to know a face or two once on board...

Archived