Carnival Glory desserts

ljinnc

It wasn't on the menu last week and we did the Eastern Caribbean. Maybe they would have it on the Western Itinerary, I really don't know.

They did a lot of tweaking of the menus even from May. Chilled soups are back and they added the $20 option from the Steakhouse. Also the Grand Mariner Souffle has been returned. Maybe it took the place of the Baked Alaska?

It wasn't on the menu last week and we did the Eastern Caribbean. Maybe they would have it on the Western Itinerary, I really don't know.

They did a lot of tweaking of the menus even from May. Chilled soups are back and they added the $20 option from the Steakhouse. Also the Grand Mariner Souffle has been returned. Maybe it took the place of the Baked Alaska?

Just looked that up, it sounds good too.

Yes, but the Magic doesn't have the new menus.

You really know these ships don't you? I'm new to cruising, about to take our 2nd on Glory, took Glory out of Norfolk last Oct. 25 now taking this Oct. 25 to W. Carribean.

While I have your attention is 7258 a good room / location?

Have Breeze booked for next Sept. 6 cabin 7279, know anything about that cabin?

And Hello neighbor, I'm in Central NC, S.E. of Raleigh

You really know these ships don't you? I'm new to cruising, about to take our 2nd on Glory, took Glory out of Norfolk last Oct. 25 now taking this Oct. 25 to W. Carribean.

While I have your attention is 7258 a good room / location?

Have Breeze booked for next Sept. 6 cabin 7279, know anything about that cabin?

And Hello neighbor, I'm in Central NC, S.E. of Raleigh

Hello, neighbor!! :D I'm in Chesapeake, VA!

I am very familiar with the Conquest Class ships. That is all I have been on for my 8 cruises with Carnival. My 5 Celebrity cruises were on the Solstice Class.

Your room on the Glory is an excellent location and it's nice and big, too. You really can't go wrong on the 7th floor. Rooms above and below you.

The only potential issue I can see with your Breeze cabin, is that you may get some music traveling up the atrium. We ran into that problem when we were in 9270 on the Liberty. Good news is it was over by 11PM. I loved the location so much though that I would consider it again.

Are you taking the Splendor out of Norfolk in May? My mom and I are booked, but I think I'm canceling that tonight or tomorrow because she's not sure she can go, and some of my other family were saying they want to cruise too. Since the prices are outrageous on the May 11 cruise now, there's no way they can afford to do that. So I'm thinking about booking the May 9 on Glory. It's cheaper and I get an extra 2 days. Just makes sense to me!

Edited by firemanbobswife

Hello, neighbor!! :D I'm in Chesapeake, VA!

I am very familiar with the Conquest Class ships. That is all I have been on for my 8 cruises with Carnival. My 5 Celebrity cruises were on the Solstice Class.

Your room on the Glory is an excellent location and it's nice and big, too. You really can't go wrong on the 7th floor. Rooms above and below you.

The only potential issue I can see with your Breeze cabin, is that you may get some music traveling up the atrium. We ran into that problem when we were in 9270 on the Liberty. Good news is it was over by 11PM. I loved the location so much though that I would consider it again.

Are you taking the Splendor out of Norfolk in May? My mom and I are booked, but I think I'm canceling that tonight or tomorrow because she's not sure she can go, and some of my other family were saying they want to cruise too. Since the prices are outrageous on the May 11 cruise now, there's no way they can afford to do that. So I'm thinking about booking the May 9 on Glory. It's cheaper and I get an extra 2 days. Just makes sense to me!

No I won't be on the Splendor since we're doing the Breeze on Sept. 6 likely will only do 1 cruise a year, I want to go to Vegas for the spring vacation but we'll see.

I have trucks running through the Chesapeake area every day. They take materials to our facility in Waverly, which I visit once a week and I go to customer sites in Seaford and Newport News monthly.

No I won't be on the Splendor since we're doing the Breeze on Sept. 6 likely will only do 1 cruise a year, I want to go to Vegas for the spring vacation but we'll see.

I have trucks running through the Chesapeake area every day. They take materials to our facility in Waverly, which I visit once a week and I go to customer sites in Seaford and Newport News monthly.

Small world! Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do my best to help :)