Captains club offer - unable to view details

auntla

I am looking to book an Alaska cruise next May (I am in the UK), when I log into 'my celebrity' and go onto my Captains club page it shows an offer for up to $1000 off Alaskan cruises next year, but every time I click the 'learn more' button takes me to the page but shows no results (I have been trying this for a week now on different computers)

I rang the UK Captains club a couple of times but they are unaware of the offer and have suggested ringing either a US based travel agent or the US Captains club number to ask them.

I realise I might not qualify for the offer but would like to check before I book the cruise.

Has anyone else seen the offer and if so does it state any restrictions in the t&cs?

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

I am looking to book an Alaska cruise next May (I am in the UK), when I log into 'my celebrity' and go onto my Captains club page it shows an offer for up to $1000 off Alaskan cruises next year, but every time I click the 'learn more' button takes me to the page but shows no results (I have been trying this for a week now on different computers)

I rang the UK Captains club a couple of times but they are unaware of the offer and have suggested ringing either a US based travel agent or the US Captains club number to ask them.

I realise I might not qualify for the offer but would like to check before I book the cruise.

Has anyone else seen the offer and if so does it state any restrictions in the t&cs?

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

I'm in the U.S. When I click on learn more, I redirect to http://www.celebritycruises.com/specials/limited-time-offers-53?tab=lto_53&promoType=53 I don't know if this page will work for you in the UK.

There are numerous pages totaling 70 available cruises. I'm already booked on the Millie for Alaska 5/12/15 in an outside cabin. The price today is $700 more than I booked in early July for the same cat. Sounds like a mark it up to mark it down promotion?

Even logging out of X and clicking the link, the price for the cruise is the same as logged in as CC member.

Edited by ChucktownSteve